M. Sc. Sumedh Dongare
work +49 6151 16-22386
fax +49 6151 16-22382
- Wireless Communication
- Quality of Service guarantees for mission critical applications in wireless networks under uncertainty
- Resource Optimization (Communication, Computation, Caching) in wireless networks
Collaboration in Projects
- DFG SFB 1053 – MAKI: The Collaborative Research Center (SFB) 1053 "MAKI - Multi-Mechanism Adaptation for the Future Internet" is a DFG funded project to develop new mechanisms for future communication systems. The goal of MAKI is to explore new design methods, new models and procedures for the communication systems of the future. These should enable transitions between functionally similar mechanisms within a communication system - in an automated, coordinated and cross-layer manner.
- Since 03/2021 : Research Assistant in the work group Communication Technology at TU Darmstadt.
- 11/2018 - 11/2020 : Work student in the department of Communication Systems (KOM) at Fraunhofer FKIE, Wachtberg.
- Since 03/2021 : PhD Student in the work group Communication Technology at TU Darmstadt.
- 10/2017 – 08/2020 : Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering at RWTH Aachen.
- 07/2012 – 07/2016 : Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at University of Pune, India.