M. Sc. Bernd Simon
work +49 6151 16-22383
fax +49 6151 16-22382
Office: S3|06 30
- Wireless communications
- Quality-of-Service guarantees in wireless networks for mission-critical communications
- Resource optimization (Communication, Computing, Caching) for networks of autonomous nodes via machine learning and game theory
- Please email me your CV if you are interested.
- O. Opalko, B. Simon, D. Alonso, K. Dostert, „Physical layer and multi-carrier analysis for power line communication networks in Li-ion batteries for electric and hybrid vehicles“ in Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC) 2015, IEEE
- WS19/20: Communication Technology II -- Exercise
- DFG SFB 1053 – MAKI: The Collaborative Research Center (SFB) 1053 “MAKI – Multi-Mechanismen-Adaptation for the Future Internet” is a project funded by the German Research Foundation to provide new mechanisms for future communication systems. The goal is to develop cross-layer mechanisms which adopt to changing conditions during runtime without service interruption.
- Since 05/2019: Research associate in the Communications Engineering Lab research group at the TU Darmstadt.
- 1/2018 – 04/2019: Research assistant in the Visual Inspection Systems group at Fraunhofer IOSB.
- 04/2017 – 10/2017: Software Engineering Intern at Endress+Hauser Conducta GmbH.
- Since 05/2019: Ph.D. student in the Communications Engineering Lab research group at the TU Darmstadt, Germany.
- 10/2015 – 12/2018: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- 10/2012 – 09/2015: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.