Projects for Students
The topics described here give an overview of possible student research projects in the Communications Engineering Lab. The actual topic for the Bachelor or Master Thesis will depend on the current research activities being carried out in the department and may be adapted to the profile of the student, if possible. If you are interested in one of these topics, we recommend that you contact our staff members to discuss in detail about the currently available topics and the challenges involved in it.
Overview of the topics
- Game-theoretic Network Creation for Multi-hop Broadcast in Ad Hoc Networks
- Random Matrix Theory for Mobile Communications
- Deep Learning for Wireless Communications Networks
- User Preference Eliciting and Analysis in Multihop Wireless Networks
- User Preferences Deduction in Underlay Wireless Networks Using Self-Explicated Approach
- Computation Offloading with Multiple Access Points
- Communication and Control
Open Hiwi Jobs
The Communications Engineering Lab continuously offers HiWi Jobs, both for teaching, e.g. for mentoring exercises, and for research projects. Please feel free to drop by and ask.