Dr.-Ing. Mahdi Mousavi
work +49 6151 16-22386
fax +49 6151 16-22382
Office: S3|06 228
- Game theory in wireless networks
- Resource management
- Video streaming in multi-hop networks
A bachelor/master thesis / HiWi job (as a research assistant) is available. The student must be experienced in working with the network simulator 3 (NS3). Please email me your CV if you are interested. Please also mention if you have done any projects with NS3.
You can find more topics in our projects page.
- Communications and sensor systems lab (PKS) – Digital Modulations
- Project seminar for wireless communications
- M. Sc.: Communications Engineering, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
- B. Sc.: Electrical Engineering, Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
- M. Wichtlhuber, S. Buecker, R. Kluge, M. Mousavi & D. Hausheer, „Of Strategies and Structures: Motif-based Fingerprinting Analysis of Online Reputation Networks,“ in Proc. 41st Annual IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), Dubai, UAE, Nov 2016.
- M. Mousavi, S. Müller, H. Al Shatri, B. Freisleben & A. Klein, “Multi-Hop Data Dissemination with Selfish Nodes: Optimal Decision and Fair Cost Allocation Based on the Shapley Value,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2016.
- A. Frömmgen, M. Hassan, R. Kluge, M. Mousavi, M. Mühlhäuser, S. Müller, M. Schnee, M. Stein, M. Weckesser: Mechanism Transitions: A New Paradigm for a Highly Adaptive Internet, Technical report, 2016. [Online] Available: http://tuprints.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/5370
- M. Mousavi, H. Al Shatri, O. Hinz & A. Klein, “Incorporating User Willingness for Message Forwarding in Multi-Hop Content Distribution Scenarios,” in Proc. 20th International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA), Munich, Germany, March 2016.
- M. Mousavi, H. Al Shatri, M. Wichtlhuber, D. Hausheer & A. Klein, “Energy-Efficient Data Dissemination in Ad Hoc Networks: Mechanism Design with Potential Game,” in Proc. IEEE Twelfth International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), Brussels, Belgium, Aug 2015.
- M. Mousavi, H. Al Shatri, H. Q. Le, A. Kühne, M. Wichtlhuber, D. Hausheer & A. Klein, “Game-based Multi-hop Broadcast Including Power Control and MRC in Wireless Networks,” in Proc. IEEE 26th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Hong Kong, China, Aug 2015.
- M. Wichtlhuber, M. Mousavi, H. Al Shatri, A. Klein & D. Hausheer, “Towards a Framework for Cross Layer Incentive Mechanisms for Multihop Video Dissemination,” in Proc. IEEE 16th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks WoWMoM, Boston, USA, Jun 2015.
- A. Kuehne; H. Q. Le; M. Mousavi; M. Wichtlhuber; D. Hausheer and A. Klein, “Power control in wireless broadcast networks using game theory,” 10th International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding, Hamburg, Feb 2015.
- MousaviToroujeni, S.M.; Sadough, S.M.S.; Ghorashi, S.A.G., “Spectrum Leasing for OFDM-Based Cognitive Radio Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol.62, no.5, pp.2131-2139, Jun 2013.
- MousaviToroujeni, S.M.; Sadough, S.M.S.; Ghorashi, S.A., “Time-frequency spectrum leasing for OFDM-based Dynamic Spectrum Sharing systems,” 6th Conference on Wireless Advanced (WiAD), pp.1-5, London, Jun 2010.